ITINERARY NO: 5D-PB07
02 Nights Port Blair + 02 Night Havelock Island with Radhanagar + Elephant + Wandoor
Duration: 05 DAYS/ 04 NIGHTS
Arrival Port Blair - Visit Cellular Jail and Light & Sound Show(Monday closed)
Arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel. After lunch visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani.The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters.
In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. The Light and Sound Show provides you with a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Stay overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair to Havelock Island (Departure Time: 0600 Hrs) – Rest of the Day at Leisure
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudibranchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you will be met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to your pre booked Hotel. After Check In, relax at the Hotel. Spend the Rest of the day at Leisure. Stay Overnight at Havelock.
Havelock Island to Elephant Beach with Snorkelling
After breakfast proceed to Elephant beach in a sharing fiber speed boat, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. Stay Overnight in Havelock Island
Havelock – Radhanagar Beach - Return to Port Blair (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands. Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Later in the afternoon take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Stay overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair - visit Wandoor Beach - Portblair Drop
After Breakfast proceed to Wandoor Beach, 30kms ride from Port Blair city through the Tsunami affected area, once used to be paddy land now fully covered with water resembles like a lake, one can have a glimpse of migrated wet land birds, now become an attraction for birds watchers. Drop at Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
(NOT VALID FOR TRAVELS BETWEEN 15TH DECEMBER 2019 TO 15TH JANUARY 2020)
TOUR COST : Per Person Per Tour Basis ( In Rupees )
All Rates mentioned are Per Person rates in Private Car at all places with entry tickets
|Cate-gory / Per Per-son Rate||02 Pax||04 Pax||06 Pax||Extra Adult / Child With Bed||Child With No Bed ( 5 - 12 Yrs)||Chld ( 1- 5 Yrs)||Dinr|
|Eco-nomy||₹ 20400||₹ 18600||₹ 18240||₹ 9600||₹ 8400||₹ 5160||₹ 2000|
|Stan-dard||₹ 22440||₹ 20760||₹ 20400||₹ 9960||₹ 8880||₹ 5160||₹ 2300|
|Del-uxe||₹ 24360||₹ 22680||₹ 22320||₹ 15000||₹ 12840||₹ 5160||₹ 2900|
|₹ 27600||₹ 25920||₹ 25560||₹ 17280||₹ 12960||₹ 5160||₹ 3200|
|Sup-erior -2||₹ 31680||₹ 30000||₹ 29640||₹ 19320||₹ 13800||₹ 5160||₹ 3500|
|Lux-ury -1||₹ 37680||₹ 36000||₹ 35640||₹ 20760||₹ 15240||₹ 5160||₹ 5200|
|Lux-ury -2||₹ 46080||₹ 44400||₹ 44040||₹ 25680||₹ 15480||₹ 5160||₹ 5800|
|Pre-mium –1||₹ 54600||₹ 52920||₹ 52560||₹ 25680||₹ 15480||₹ 5160||₹ 5800|
|Pre-mium –2||₹ 59880||₹ 58080||₹ 57840||₹ 25680||₹ 15480||₹ 5160||₹ 5800|
TOUR COST : Per Person Per Tour Basis ( In Rupees )
All Rates mentioned are Per Person rates in Private Car at all places with entry ticket
|Category / Per Person Rates||02 Pax||04 Pax||06 Pax||Extra Adult / Child With Bed||Child With No Bed ( 5 - 12 Yrs)||Child ( 1- 5 Yrs)||Dinner Supplement|
|Economy Hotels||INR 16490||INR 15020||INR 14810||INR 7770||INR 7350||INR 4310||INR 1900|
|Standard Hotels||INR 17010||INR 15540||INR 15230||INR 8090||INR 7560||INR 4310||INR 1900|
|Deluxe Hotels||INR 18900||INR 17430||INR 17220||INR 12710||INR 10080||INR 4310||INR 2900|
|INR 21420||INR 20060||INR 19740||INR 12710||INR 10190||INR 4310||INR 2900|
|Superior Hotels-2||INR 25940||INR 24470||INR 24150||INR 15120||INR 12600||INR 4310||INR 3800|
|Luxury Hotels||INR 32240||INR 30770||INR 30560||INR 22260||INR 13230||INR 4310||INR 5600|
|Premium Hotels–1||INR 38540||INR 37070||INR 36860||INR 22260||INR 14810||INR 4310||INR 5400|
|Premium Hotels–2||INR 45150||INR 43790||INR 43470||INR 19530||INR 14810||INR 4310||INR 5400|
***Note : Subject to weather conditions and availability of Ferry Tickets the itinerary may be shuffled)
Transportation and Sightseeing:
- For Luxury and Premium 1 and Premium 2 Packages : Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair &NAC Tata Sumo / NAC Chevrolet Enjoy / NAC Maruti Vans/ similar at Havelock and Neil Island . Please note vehicle will not be at disposal. (For AC Supplement for Havelock and Neil Island – Please contact us ).
- For Deluxe and Superior Packages : Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair &NAC Tata Sumo / NAC Chevrolet Enjoy / NAC Maruti Vans/ similar at Havelock and Neil Island . Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.
- For Standard and Economy Packages : Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair &NAC Tata Sumo / NAC Chevrolet Enjoy / NAC Maruti Vans / similar at Havelock and Neil Island . Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.
Inter Island Transfers :
- For Luxury and Premium 1 and Premium 2 Packages : To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
- For Deluxe and Superior Packages : To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
- For Standard and Economy Packages : To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by Government Ferry / Green Ocean ( Economy Seats ) / similar category.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Daily Breakfast ( from Next Day)
- All kind of transport and Luxury Taxes.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
- All other specified expenses and activities.
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Parking Charges
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide charges.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Water Sports Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Camera Fee ( Still or Movie)
- Goods & Service Tax 5%
- All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of INR 2500.00 minimum or 25 % of the Booking Amount. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 21 days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
When Cancellation is made Charges 30-21 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour Loss of Deposit 14 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 50% of total tour cost 07 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 75% of total tour cost 04 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 100% of total tour cost
Please Also Note: All cancellation charges will be furthermost subject to the consideration of those engaged in arranging the itinerary. We will use all our powers to erase the cancellation charges and negotiate for the lowest possible charges.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/Seaplane/ to Havelock or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair and additional night accommodation in Havelock/ Port Blair will be additional charged.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payments where the refund is processed through cheque or online transfer.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 5 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 5 - 14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
- Mid-tour Cancellation – Yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
THE FOLLOWING POINTS ARE TO BE NOTED FOR CHILD RATE
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate (EPSR)
- Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
- Children below 5 years Complimentary only for Hotels, however charges are applicable for Entry and Ferry above 02 Years of age.
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for)
Supplement Cost for Water Sports and Activities :
- SCUBA DIVING at Havelock Island with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs. 3200/- Per Person. (Inclusive of to and fro transfer from hotel by Non AC vehicle)
- SCUBA DIVING at Port Blair with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs.3200/- Per Person. (Inclusive of tickets for North Bay by shared non ac boat)
- Sea Walking at North Bay Island Rs. 3400/- Per Person with under Water Photography. (Inclusive of tickets for North Bay by shared non ac boat)
- Sea Walking at Havelock Island Rs. 3400/- Per Person with Under Water Photography. (Rs. 700 per person extra for to and fro transfer to Elephant beach)
- Snorkeling Trip at Elephant Beach at Havelock Island Rs. 3700/-Per Trip (Chartered / Exclusive Basis).
- Snorkeling Trip at Elephant Beach at Havelock Island Rs. 800/- Per Trip on sharing basis.
- Glass Bottom Ride at Elephant Beach Rs.350/- Per Person.
- Jet Ski Ride at Elephant Beach at Havelock Island Rs.850/-Per person.
- Banana Ride at Havelock Island Rs. 850/- Per Head.
- Sofa Ride at Havelock Island Rs.850/- Per Head.
- Jet ski Ride at Port Blair in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX Rs.350/-Per person.
- Banana Ride at Port Blair in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX Rs.350/-Per person.
- Sofa Ride at Port Blair in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX Rs.350/-Per person
Supplement Cost for Honeymoon Inclusions :-
- Fruit Basket / Chocolate Box + Bouquet + Half KG Cake + Bottle of Indian Wine : RS 2000 ( Sourced from Outside )
- Candle Light Dinner - Anything Between Rs 2500 to Rs 6500 per couple Depending on Hotel
- Flower Bed Decoration : Rs 1500 – RS 2500 depending on Hotel
Note : - In case of non-availability of requested hotel / hotels, we will provide accommodation in a similar category hotel / hotels.
|BANK NAME||ICICI BANK LTD||IDBI BANK|
|A/C Name||Pleasure Holidays||Pleasure Holidays|
|PAYABLE AT||Greater Kailash Part-1, New Delhi||Shivalik Road, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi|